Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Distraught Daughter

Last week, I had a call from my number one daughter, Carroanne Wong, who's currently working and (soon enough) studying in Singapore. It's been awhile since I last talked to her, so we had quite a lot of catching up to do. She ensured me that she's doing fine and told me not to worry about anything. Somehow, I would still worry for her. I mean, if she was in Malacca, or even Johor for that matter, I wouldn't be too worried. But anyhow, I still lift her up to God and pray for her every night.



3 days ago, I received an sms from her, asking me to call her if I was free at the moment. I thought something was wrong or something had happened to her so I immediately called her. She was surprised that I call as she had always expected me to be busy. She gave me very shocking news; her sister told her that she couldn't stay in her apartment anymore! So now my daughter is searching for a place to stay in Singapore and if possible, not too far from her work place. But through it all, she told me that she's not mad at her sis and that she had already forgiven her. I'm actually very proud of her. She is spiritually mature and pray that she'll continue to grow in God. Aside from that she told me that it was nothing really serious and like always, told me not to worry. Assuring me that God is in control and everything will work according to His plan. It assured me.

If you guys don't mind, please do keep her in your prayers. Thanks!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.