Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Taylor Attack!

Church today was.. well.. okay. There are some stuffs that has been happening in the church and it’s really sort off, in a way, turning the church up-side-down. But it wasn't that bad. We believe that God has His plan in the hearts of His people, the heart of the church. Thank God we have.. Uh.. God – The center of our lives. Today, Ps Samuel Han preached to us about change, as in change in the church. Ok lorr.. But to me, I still miss P.J.

Taylor!!

So after church I went to the musician's corner to chat with Edward, medical student of Gateway. Then it appeared like a bright radiance from a distant. It struck my eyes and almost blinded me in the sudden dazzling flash of light. I cover my eyes in shock. As I slowly opened my eyes, it stood there – The Taylor. Waaaa!!! I stood in awe (like an idiot) as my saliva wets the church carpet. I raced to the guitar only to be beaten by Jason Teh, the best musician in church. I didn’t mind as I really watched Jason messed with the guitar and the super-cool Fishman External Equalizer that the Taylor was jacked to. I watched and learned as much as I can from Jason and kept those finger movements burned into my memory. Taylor is a goooood guitar. Too bad I can’t afford one.



Vera. The pictures of Crystal and Sean are for you. God bless girl~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.