Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Black is Back



But before I get to my title, I'm gonna crap about work - again. It's damn boring!! For crying out loud, I don't mind being busy and stuff (it runs in the family), but to sit still and do nothing at all is pure agony! Today, from my observation, the crew was very sloppy, could've reportted them but I wasn't in the mood. They did lots of unnecessary screw ups but I guess it's normal. Mann.. I gotta stop talking like my dad or I'll end up being like him. *gasp!* And the Andrew that you all knew would be gone... forever... Hmm.. I think I heard some one cheering. =D But working today was really worth it, as I was juz about to leave Mahkota Parade, I bumped into another close NS friend, Fakrul; codenamed - Black. I was walking my way when suddenly I felt like someone was running towards me. Naturally, I immediately fasten my fist and got ready to strike (NS brainwashed me... Juz kidding), to my surprise, as I look up, I saw the same smile from a person who was once my bunk-mate. We were both shocked and were speechless for a few seconds before he shouted, " *sigh* I miss NS. Anyway, we have a short history together. I'll blog it down one day too. It's actually quite funny but I'll save it for later. Hehe~ I wanted to take a picture of him but as I reached for my pockets, I realize *gasp!* My handphone was not there!! At the moment when I need it the most, I left it in the car! With my sheer determination, I WILL get his pix and publish it in this blog along with the rest of my buddies. You get to see my without hair. =)




Later that night, an unexpected guest suddenly appeared in front of my house. All the girls out there, hold you breath - It's Allan Teh!!! "AAHHHHHH!!! ALLANNNN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!" =P I think of overrate him, he ain't that cute or handsome. Hahaha~ =D It seems he took my bro out to do some computer-related stuffs. He tried to fix a LAN connection between my bro's com and the one in the living room. He took such a long time that my mom cooked his dinner. Since my dad is having his, *ahem* stomach "problems", mom cooked porridge, with eggs and fried onions as side-dishes for dinner. He was forced to eat his porridge (all thanks to my bro and i - evilllll) The look on his face as he ate the porridge was priceless! He kept on giving the excuse, "Umm.. Aunty, I can't eat a lot. My mom cooked dinner for me already,". My mom, immediately catching his notion said, "You know arr, we are so fortunate to be eating this simple meal, where as other poor countries have nothing to eat at all,". Dad, bro and I nodded our head in agreement - Allan is stuck for good. Wahahahaha! He tried to fix the problem with my bro's graphic card, an Albatron GeForce FX 5700 Turbo <-- Sux!! It keeps crashing everytime he loads up AVP2 while on the other hand, my com which is lousier than my bro, can run the game smoothly. Hmm... It serves a valuable lesson that cheaply exspensive computers are not as good as they appear to be. Back to the porridge, Allan was trapped with my mom's prying eyes on him. But suddenly my mom went off to her room for awhile. Seizing the opportunity, Allan quickly left the dinner table and went to my bro's room. They were laughing their butts out in there.
So much for today. *humph!* I still have work tomorrow. Good nite peeps~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.