Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Crapman...

I'm feeling weak now. Normally, I wouldn't say that I'm weak at all, but I guess typing is okay. *sigh* It sux when you partially know your future. It's like having a huge concrete wall with the words "INEVITABLE" carved on the wall.
All you could do is juz watch helplessly as the blind and deaf bus driver speeds to the wall in the bus you're on. The worst part is that you don't mind dying, but there are other people on the bus as well.

Well..

I feel like crap today but luckily, I managed to pull of some fake smiles in front of my parents. Don't wanna spoil their day. One of my principles in life is, never let other people know when you're down or depressed. Chances are, that you'll pull them down with you. Better to take the beating all by yourself, rather than dragging innocent folks along for the ride.

Truthfully, I almost never tell anyone about this.

But..

Ever since I started blogging, I've been very open (only in the blog). Whatever nonsense I feel like putting in, I could. So now, I'm telling the world out there that I really, honestly, inexorably feel like crap. *sigh* I wish I could cry..

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

dude bro, wazzup??? why feeling down all of a sudden?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.