Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

signs of (alien) life

It was like every other night. I was practicing my dart throwing in the house compound. The air was fresh and the breeze was as refreshing as ever. It was a normal night. But it seems the word "normal" isn't known to me.. I walked into the my house's kitchen to catch some chilled Coke and eat some sweet chocolate. All of the sudden, the atmosphere became unusually calm. And before I knew it, there was a short circuit and power was cut off. Darkness surrounded me. Behold, an eerie light shone behind me. As I slowly turn to take a look, a strange being appeared before me. The being had 3 eyes and a strange antenna like thing on its head. "I come, in peace.." It muttered with a squeaky voice. Flabbergasted, I couldn't find any words to reply him.






"I !@#$*%, from the planet Zoltang, is in need of your assistance." he continued. "My planet is dying and is in dear need of certain resources from your planet." He said, pointing to my suddenly opened fridge. "Surrender it to us, or we will invade and destroy your puny little planet! Mehmehmehmeh!!". Toblerone, Brovil, and Coke, or the destruction of Earth? Don't make me choose!! Noooo!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.