Pages

Friday, September 10, 2004

guilt sets in

After having worked out and gobbling up a hardy meal, it was time for us to digest. So as we were relaxing, we had an unexpected visitor. It was Aunt Jenny and my lovely cuz, Su Pheen. I'm sure we all remember her right?

Su Pheen

After saying hi and all, mom and aunt Jenny chatting while Su Pheen, bro and I naturally did the same. But, Su Pheen and I had an interesting secret topic about a girl... A *ahem* special girl. Well, not specially to us, but to someone else... Hehe <-- Evil laugh

All the sudden, dad took out a whole chicken roasted with Teriyaki Sauce and placed it on the table!! I'm a sucker for Japanese food (even if it's juz the name). But somehow, I didn't have the stomach for that delightful chicken. Though the sweet aroma of Teriyaki sauce was coursing through my nose, I resisted. I myself felt wierd. Knowing that I would actually love to have a piece of that chicken, another part of me says NO. Having compelled to juz watch TV instead of sinking my teeth into some juicy-tender-Teriyaki-charged-chicken was torturing!!

FAAATTTT!!!!

Juz as they were leaving Aunty Jenny suddenly asked a very wierd question, "Aaron, I thought you had an accident?" Then there was this sudden look of shocked on bro's face. "Who told you that I had an accident?" he curiously asked. "Oh, Su Pheen told me so." Aunty Jenny replied with a small giggle. Ah ha! I smell conspiracy! Okay, so actually the truth was that bro sms'ed Stephanie and lied, saying that he juz had an accident because Stephanie's bf, CK juz had an accident too. So Stephanie, being Su Pheen's close friend told Su Pheen and she told her mom about it and they decided to drop by after their church service.

Awww... How sweet and thoughtful of them. Too bad. They juz got suckered by, Gaylord - The Midnight Suckist!





I apologize... That was LAME.

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

hey i didnt purposely suckkered them... i was kidding with steph and didnt know she told su pheen... feel so bad now... :(

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.