Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Official Holiday


Bah! I dunno~ Juz kinda tired working and stuff. Actually, I don't feel like working this week but since SP is having her Trial SPM exam online she'll be too busy and I don't wanna distract her, so, might as well work I guess. Okay, so Independence Day was *a little* busy but I've seen worse. Heh~ Half of my life is spent in MP, so there's nothing much that could actually surprise me from there. As a number of people put it, MP's my 2nd home, and I'm getting bored of home. Hahaha. Sorry for the lame jokes, I guess I'm too bored-to-death at work today that I'm brain-dead now. I'm working in the morning from 9am till 5pm, 8 hours shift. Normal stuff. Sometimes the place can get soooo busy, I don't even have time to pull my pants back up. And sometimes, I can get soooo slow, I juz let my pants fall. *sigh* Gotta find a different job mann. Lately, I've been filling my time playing Black & White. Especially my bro, being at home everyday. I'm sure he's gonna play the game as an Evil dude... He bought AVP2 today but it can't run properly on his com, so I'm gonna try to install on the family computer and see if it's the CD's fault.



Well, I didn't get to see any beautiful fireworks with SP this Independence Day due to some... reasons. No point talking about it here. But all was not lost, my daughter, Carroanne gave me surprise call from Singapore. I haven't heard from her for such a long time, she's now staying in Sg after all. So anyway, juz when I thought I was gonna spend an awesomely boring Merdeka Day, she gave me a call earlier and we talked for almost an hour - drying her credit out. Hahahaha~ She says it was worth it though. I felt honored when she said, "Among everyone that I could've called, I called you daddy!" Wahhh~ Made me happy with such sweet words. Hahahaa~ She passed her recent piano exam, a total relief for me. We talked about lots of other crap too and throughout the whole time, she kept assuring me that's she'll be okay but I'm still slightly worried though. Which father wouldn't be? The only assurance I have is that she still holds her faith in God and is ever drawing closer to Him. But from how she told me, she's doing well in Sg. Hehe. I'm so proud of my daughter. Hopefully I can meet her in Sg one day. Even better, get to spend a holiday with her in KL. Talking to her makes my official holiday worth while. =D And now, to pray for SP's trial. Heh~ Good nite peeps.


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.