Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2004

The People You Know... or so you thought

Today I was supposed to work but, hehe, I got out. So I slept till it was 2.30pm and boy it was goooood, though it did give me a little headache *argh*. Okay, so it wasn't a little. The headache lasted the whole day but I managed to keep my mind away from it. Think - mind over matter.

Okay, so I haven't seen SP for quite some time and I dearly missed her. So, woke up, hanged up the laundry, ate Chee Cheong Fan, bathed, look blurr, and off I was to Mahkota Parade (MP). I noticed something as I was riding there; normally, I would ride at top speed to reach my destination faster but today, I rode... slowly *gasp!* "Could it be true?! He rode... slowly??". Ofcourse I did. Hmm.. SP's lectures about riding and driving slowly have gotten into my thick skull.

Upon reaching MP, I immediately look for SP and I tell ya, I really miss her mann. The sight of her drove my headaches away. Her first word to me - "Babi.. Come so late". Hahahaha~ Nowadays she likes to use that word and it really sounds cute when she says it after losing something or messing something up. Hmm.. Wonder where she picked that up from. I'm guessing Rebekah Tan. So we walked around and talked alot about my bro, SP spotted him with, *ahem* another girl, as we Malaysians call it 'Tangkap Bahasa' meaning Caught Language (direct translation). So we went to buy some tickets as we haven't catch the movies lately. Being a Malaccan, I really wanted to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang but I then I couldn't use my complementary pass. Only movies that has been playing for more than 2 weeks could be watched using the complementary passes. With a huge sigh, I asked for Twins Effect II. Initially I had a bad impression on this movie. All due to the fact, that the first one actually, in all seriousness, SUCK BAD!! It had no strong storyline to hold its full-of-holes script and the ending is as dumb as a lousy D rated film. I actually wanted to watch AVP but I knew SP would be bored. She's not into these kinda things. Hehe. So it was set, a 7.15pm movie. The time then was 5.45pm (i think). But as I was about to leave the area, an old acquaintance of mine, Yugaraj greeted me from behind. It was a real shock to see him there. After all, we haven't seen each other since last year. He looked real cool with the rather thick beard and he's as black as ever. Hahahaa~ Juz as I was talking to him, Neo Wee Liem (my si-fu) and Justin Lee came up the flight of stairs and greeted us. So Yuga went to chat with Justin while I catched up with Wee Liem. He's so cool I tell ya. Like me, he's having a 3 weeks holiday and he spends them all with Church activities. Recently, he juz came back from MMUCF's camp and later, he'll be going to Sarawak (or was it Sabah?) for another camp. Coooool... *drools* We talked about his guitars and stuff. It seems he wants to sell of his acoustic guitar, Yamaha FGX series and wanted to buy something on the higher end. Maybe a Taylor or something. I told him to get a baby Taylor. Hahaha~ Sure will make him look like a sissy. Hmm.. It seems EVERYONE wants to buy a new guitar =D. And as I was still chatting with him, my cuz, Geowayne appeared and I was like, trying to talk to all of them at the same time; SP, Yuga, Justin, Wee Liem, and Geowayne. Really glad to see all these people here at the same time. Cool.

After saying goodbye and all, SP and I went to eat at McD's. I ordered my usual frikin (that's short for fried chicken, mind you =D) while SP oreder her usual frikin with rice. While eating, another really close friend of mine, Ernest came into McD with Karyn. At first I couldn't recognize Karyn and I thought since when Hwa Lii looked like that. Later, after talking to Ernest I shamefully found out that he broke up with her *awww*. Really felt bad for him. Well, atleast now he's going out with Karyn. I still pity him though. We were really close last time during Mrs Anthony's tuition. While we were still eating, my bro's friend, Daniel and Chan Ching Loon came into McDs also. They ordered their meal and as they were walking near Ernest, he said to them, "Oii... Don't seat near me larr. People trying to eat here okay." And then gave a good burst of laughter. Daniel quickly countered that and sat next to me instead. Naturally, I continued what Ernest left off, "Oii! Balik larr!" Daniel fired back his usual sarcastic remark and laugh too. Ching Loon was still around, which is good. He studied in UK for 2 years if I'm not mistaken. So everone was eating peacefully when suddenly Karyn screamed and jumped up from her seat. Everyone looked at her and Ernest. It seems she found a cockroach in between the sheets of tissue. Well.. That's Karyn for you *sigh*. IJC girls are all the sameeeee. Thank God SP's from CCS. Hahahahaah~

After we finished eating (ice cream and fries really go together. a trick i learned from Sharlene), we played bowling with Rebekah. We played 2 games and I was quite satisfied with my warm-up score. I scored above average though I was testing out new throws tought by Rebekah (she's a lousy teacher). But before my 2nd game started, Phoebe and her friend came. She asked me for her MMC card back. Somehow, her presence really messed up my game. I throwed in lots of eggs for the first 2 throws!! I couldn't throw properly with her shadowing behind me (think - evilll). I tried to catch up but I juz couldn't hit strikes, instead I got lots of spares. *sigh* After playing a rather satisfying game with SP, we went to Wonderland arcade and played couple of games there. Hahahaha~ Brought back up my inner-child. By then, it was already time for us to head for the Cineplex. Switched to silent mode, sit back, and tried to enjoy the show. Okay, so the 2nd one wasn't that bad. Had lots of much needed humor in it.

At the end of the day, it was spending time with SP that I really appreciated. It felt good going out with her. Thank God for that. =D

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

dude, 2 things i just want you to know...
1st, it's TANGKAP BASAH~!!!! NOT TANGKAP BAHASA (L)
2ND, allan said there was nothing wrong with my graphic card 2nd (L)


(L) <-- LAMO~!!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.