Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Frikins! Woohoo! *sigh*

Fried chicken, or frikin as my family calls it. Gosh! I think I'm gonna get sick eating it I tell ya. Freakin frikins!! Ok larr~ I gotta admit. Eating once or twice a week is okay. But if it gets too frequent, it'll start to get freakin! Hahaha~ Sorry. I can't help it when something stupid rhymes. Especially the song (i've forgotten the name =P) from Bare Naked Ladies. The song is like, super old mann. But the gist of the chorus,

"Frikin, the chinese fried chicken, you take one bite and your brain stops tickin."

Hahaha. That's a good rhyme. But like any other good ol' frikin, eat too much and your brain will stop tickin!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.