Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Guess Who's Back... Right...

I’m back!! I hope ya’ll don’t miss me too much. Kekeke~ Well, incase you’re wondering where have I been, I went to KL last Friday and I juz arrive back home today. And yeah, I had a good time there (though there were those lonely nights there). Took a couple of great shots with the digicam too. warning: images may take some time to load. wahahahaaha!

Cheerful Aunt Helen
Condos

We left Malacca at 12.30pm and reached Aunty Helen’s place at Kepong at 2.30pm (due to the heavy traffic on Fridays we took 2 hours). Had our lunch there and played some PS2 with our cuzzies. My cuz, who’s also a youth leader in his church, proudly exhibits his 12-stringed Yamaha acoustic guitar to me *drools*. As I stood in awe, I wondered, why is everyone getting super brand-new guitars? And I reflected my back on my quest for the new X. Hmm~

Aww.. How sweet

With the help of Aunty Helen, dad rented a place at the Golden City Condominium, off Jalan Ipoh. On the 6th floor, we had a good view of the city. There’s also this sweet clerk at the office who was kind enough to walk all the way up to our room juz to pass us the remote control for the air-conditioning after dad complained to them.

SKL!!

New Toy!!Later that night, we went to my uncle’s shop, SKL INTERNATIONAL (DIY) to mess around with his things. The shop proudly displays sets of original Leatherman Tools and other cool blades. My uncle also showed us a stun baton that has a produces a really grim, shocking sound when activated. According to him, it could knock a person out for 15 minutes. I wanted to try it on my bro but his skin was too thick. Hahahaha~ Juz kidding dude~ My bro’s fascination for blades and other long.. hard.. and *ahem* sharp thingies really got the best of him when I showed him a blade that looks like a samurai sword. Me? I was attracted to the (name, forgotten). I also got myself one of those high-powered LED headlights for a real, and I mean really cheap price. If Allan knew about it, he would cry I tell ya. Hahahahaha~



Ooo.. sharp

Went back to the condo that night fascinated with my new lil’ toy. Hehe~ But wat fascinated me more was the KL nightlights. Took a couple of nice shots with the digicam.

Beautiful..

The next day Uncle Ng and family took us out for a really huge and heavy lunch. We had – Indian rice. Think – Indian mixed veggies, crab cooked with spices, fried baby squids, and fish head curry with a seriously HUGE fish head. See the pix and you’ll understand. Really..

Now that's huge!

After having a satisfying meal, we headed for Midvalley Megamall! Woohoo! I didn’t exactly take any pix of the place (don’t want ppl to think that i’m from some ulu place that doesn’t have a megamall). But I, *ahem* did take an interesting pix of an anonymous girl who was sitting down but her pants was so low, it revealed her butt.. Really.. Juz for the record, my parents were the one who showed me the girl and told me to take the pix in the first place, so I’m innocent ya~ Hehehe~

Wombat Hill

The wedding dinner was okay. They served Wombat Hill, Australia wine and another that’s not worth mentioning here. The Wombat Hill was rather nice around the tongue but the other French wine kinda sucked. All in all, it was like any other wedding dinner I’ve attended. The cuzzies sitting in the same table trying to compete with other tables for the loudest ‘Yam Seng’ are among other things we did. The piglet was tasty. Yum yum~

Piggy-backs no more

The next morning we woke up earlier to pack up. By 11am we’ve already checked-out and headed for home. Quite tired but hey, it’s all okay. Touched down in Malacca and the first thing my dad do was to checkout the pet shop in front of his parked car. We had char siu fun for lunch from our regular Un Po. I had my hair trimmed juz now (although there’s no real noticeable changes). So how did YOUR weekend go? Hehe~ God bless peeps!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.