Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

it.. was a hoooooot day..

Scorching sun. No sight of water anywhere (except the longkang next to me. It's after class and though it's 4.30pm the sun is really frying lots of things down here on earth. But hey! The sun is my source of strength. Juz like Superman, he flew as close to the sun as he could before he spun the earth around to turn back time to save Lois Lane. Haha~ Okay, let me rephrase that again, the Son is my source of strength.



*30 minutes ago*



I could've waited for dad and bro but knowing their timing, they would be late. And knowing myself, I hate to wait. Actually it's difficult for me to sit still and not do anything. So, I picked up my bag and started walking towards home. I felt real dumb as I was the only person in my view to wear long sleeves. Everyone around was giving me a funny look. I quickly disguised myself as a retard with a bag hung from my head. They bought it and I carried on.



But something happened as I was walking down the road in the middle of nowhere. The sun didn't seemed THAT hot as I sense an object overshadowing me. I looked up.. and smiled. A huge tree gave me cover as shrouds of clouds covered the people back in Exodus. I leaned on the tree that "hugged" me. Soon after, a blinding light from a far made me cover my eyes as it drew nearer. As the lights fades 2 familiar faces greeted me with smiles..

I entered the car.

And went home.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.