Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2004

What's Up With People And Mashed Potato?

I juz don't get it. Don't you people ever get bored of eating Mashed Potato? For crying out loud mann. I got sick of it over more than 5 years ago and I haven't really eaten any since then. That's what you get when your father's in the F&B line. *sigh* Everyone was ordering mashed potato today. Weird.. There muz be a conspiracy going on to use mashed potato as a means... TO DOMINATE THE WORLD!!! Muahahahahaha!

Mashed What?!

"So what are we gonna do today Brain?"
"The same thing we do everyday Pinky - try to take over the world!!!" *followed by hideous laugh*

Well.. Atleast today's work wasn't as boring as yesterday. Got a little busy during lunch hour (which is during lunch - duh!) I did my usual top-speed-peeling-potatoes behind the kitchen. Somehow peeling potatoes are a lot of fun. I mean, after a while, you tend to try to carve them into the shape of a cute little bear... And then cut of its head a laugh away, mocking it. Or... Maybe next time I'll try something else.

Earlier that morning, dadboss bought some new insecticides for us to go on a little killing spree. "DIE DAMN ROACHES!!" *smites the poor thing* I tried spraying it on one of the crew and the results were... I think you can see it for yourself.

Baygone! Woohoo!

After 8 hours of work, I took my break. Cut my own chicken and took my own side-dishes. Didn't feel like eating any spaghetti today so I took only chicken this time. Juz when I thought I could have a rather peaceful meal alone, 2 of my father's crew came and sat behind me. When you come to KRR MP, if you are one of those observant people, you will notice that my father hired a bunch of bf/gf combos. When that guy is working on that day, his gf will also work on that day. And sometimes (only sometimes) they'll get all fired up with passion and they start doing things in the dry store.... *ahem* Like taking out extra mashpotato or cleaning up the garbage. What WERE you thinking? *ahem*

Torn Between the Milo

I guess I'm one of those crew who's working all alone without a partner. *sobs*

I'm gonna miss church again tomorrow. My dad says he really need me. Sg's holiday is really gonna keep us busy this time. What can I say? I'm one of the 3 *ahem* Elite Crews who got 100 bucks bonus for working. Hehehehe~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.