Pages

Monday, September 20, 2004

wait a sec.. i know this feeling..

After 3 weeks of hibernation, it was finally time for my brain to awaken from its slumber. As the lecture was going on, I could've sworn I saw my brain hopping around in the hall, leaving entrails of slime along the way too. Hahaha~



Nah~ Nothing like that happened *duh?!*. Truth be told, I'm actually quite fired-up for this new semester. Hmm.. Rare indeed.. Andrew Liu and fired-up-for-studies doesn't really go hand in hand. But, as the new lecturer introduced herself and began the lecture, I was assiduously paying attention to every single detail of her lecture. And believe it or not, at the end of the lesson I couldn't even remember one word she spoke. Hahahahaha~ Juz kidding~ I know I'm blurr but I'm not THAT blurr okay?! Hehe~ Yea, I did pay attention to the lectures and I admit, I did lose some concentration along the way too. See! Honesty really works! Right... Hahaha~



My lecturer gave the synopsis for this sem - short time, more info. *sigh* I've always wondered why they have to cram up so many chapters at one go. I find it hard challenging to keep up with the lecturer. Luckily, I have one lecturer from my past semester teaching my group, so I'm quite familiar with her teaching methods. Hmmm... I wonder if people will believe that I looks juz like that underneath my clothes. Hehehe~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.