Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Ache...

*ack* I've been thinking, why am I getting all this pain on my back? I'm still young *right...* and I don't wanna die...

Ok

I can't back that up. I don't mind dying actually. After all, I am going to heaven. Hehehe. But with all seriousness, I spent the whole day cracking my head in front of the com (which I normally do everyday) but today, I'm having a crappy back-ache. Sigh... Bloody corrupted programmes. I wish I had broadband. *grrr*

But today, my dad told me something very interesting, my bro wants to give me his com *shocked!* Wha?! Could this be true? According the to oracle, bro wants to get a notebook instead. Hmm.. Interesting twist in the mysterious plot here... I shall investigate further...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.