Pages

Monday, July 19, 2004

Ahhh..

Guess what? The praise and worship was ok lorr. Haha. Though I feel like I DID screw up and that I kinda slacked off alot, it went pretty well. I think Allan noticed it but he didn't say anything (probably because he didn't wanna hurt my feelings... so sweet of him). Hahaha. I really need to start picking up my electric guitar again.. Though not obvious, there IS a difference from now and last time.
Also felt better at work today as I talked to one of the crew about electric guitars and now... (evil laugh) I'm one step closer to selling my electric guitar and finally getting the X that I want...
 
 
(smiles....) Muahahahaahhahahahahahhahhhhaha

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.