Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

When the nights never end...

Looking at the clock on the wall, 12.21am. It's a new day but somehow nothing has change.................
Nope... nothing YET. True fact is that I'm waiting, patiently to see what God has installed for me. I realize as I mature in God that life just keeps getting tougher and tougher. Every day, every hour, every minute, even every second, life is unpredictable. Somehow I wish God would just "show" me everything you know. All His plans and purposes. At least with that I wouldn't have to worry about my future but.. What's the point of living then huh? Sitting in front of my com, listening to Christian praise and worship and the current song is Planet Shakers - Unto You.
My bro came out to have a peek at what I'm writing and exclaimed "How many times you write your blog today??". "As many times as I like larr.. Hehe" I looked back at him puzzled.
Anyway, as a teen who has such high hopes for his youth, I look back when I was 12 years old, and I was invited into my 1st Youth Fellowship meeting. I was greeted by Allan, Sharlene and a host of older youths. Gosh.. You may think I'm exaggerating but the feeling then was like.. WOW... but now, 6 years later... I feel the fire... But it's cold... Yea I feel energize and excited everytime there's GY on Sunday but on the weekdays, I feel so.. dead should be the word. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help feeling the difference. I have a vision... More like a dream to fulfill. What that dream is, is only for me to know. I still remember till now, 3 pastors have confirm it for me. When I heard their words, I knew nothing would stop God's plan.. God's promise.
So here I am... Once again.. Back to point A. Waiting slowly for God to unfold his mysteries to me. Waiting patiently for God to reveal all His wonders that never seem to end. I just wish I was wise enough to understand, why He does what He do. Maybe I do and just don't see it. I dunno. Not now for that matter. But the one thing I'm most bewildered by, is how God could be so patient with us sinful-lower-trash-pile-of-crap-beings and could forgive us over and over again... If I was God (and I'm glad I'm not) I would've smitten myself. Everytime I sin, everytime I ask for forgiveness, He would always never fail to cover me once again with the blood of His Son, the blood of Jesus. With that, I feel so blessed. I would never trade being a Christian, having God living in me for any other religion. I can say this because I myself have studied several other religions of the world and not one of them is as secure as what God has to give.

Heaven is only a mile away in my walk with God. The best part is that He is walking with me through it all. Regardless of the state of my heart, He is Heaven in the real world. Thank You Lord. Glory is Yours!

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

hey, probably one of the first entries i can relate to. anyway, know what you're feeling man. been there. while you have the flame, whatever little it is.. just keep it burning as long as you can and fan it every now and then. trust in God to carry you through the next few steps that you walk wit Him.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.