Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2004

CITS

Funny for a Uni called, Multimedia University, the computers here are awfully slow. I'm now in the CITS, Center of Information Technology of Students (i think...) department and the coms here are as slow as a grandma on the run! I mean like, you are suppossed to be in a place where computers play an important role and the coms specs over here is not even Pentium 3. It's sad I tell ya.. Sad...

Another joke is that the labs in what we called the FIST block, meaning Faculty of Information Science and Technology, are sooooooo sloooooow. It's so hard to do my projects there as my lab assignments are mostly done over there. Crap man! MMU's fees are so exspensive and they can't even afford to buy better computers to be used in the FIST block. Dumb...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.