Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

F.E.A.R. - First Encounter Assault and Recon

Date: Unknown
Entry No: **

~Dear Diary~
I don't exist. No one knows who or what I am. Truth be told, I'm just human. Nothing more. Of all the jobs that requires military training, I had to choose this. The man in the suit told me to think of it as a career opportunity. No one told what was my REAL job. They just put it in one sentence to describe it to me; you are a member of a top secret military unit whose job is to deal with the paranormal and supernatural. Paranormal? Supernatural? What the heck does that mean? I'm a soldier, not a dictionary. Anyway, I just got my first call. It seems the Military Installation 24 over Seattle has been attacked, and all contact with those inside has been lost. Weird huh? That installation was supposedly to be one of the most heavily guarded..
I have no idea what I'm gonna face inside that building. Honestly, I dunno why I suddenly feel so... cold... I have a bad feeling about this... You know I'm not used to saying this but... I feel... 
 
F.E.A.R.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.