Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2004

When the moon shines...

It's quite a sight, the moon. Those who know me would probably think I'm nutz if I ever say anything sentimental.. Truth be told, I'm actually a very sentimental dude (come my room and you'll understand). Last night (beat the clock) Phoebe invited me for a barbeque. Naturally, if there's any event with room for disaster, I'll be there. Hehe. So I woke up around 8am on a super tiring Saturday morning and dragged my feet (and my bike) to work. I dunno why but I felt so tired that morning. Even now, I feel soooo tired. Somehow I keep straining myself. It ain't healthy bla, bla, bla. I know, OK! I'm trying to change that. Note the 'trying'. Anyway, so I watched the clock as the time passed by quickly and before I knew it, I'm off work. Hehe. I actually planned to go early, then probably play pool or bowling with SP but then she sms'ed me and told me she was in Kotamas.

"Wait.. Did I just heard Kotamas?? What on earth is she doing there?"

After much send and recieve, she said that she had already told me that she was going there... To straighten her hair *gasp!*. I totally forgotten about it!! I tried imagining pictures of her with straight hair and it seems... weird... Really. I thought looked nice in her normal wavy hairstyle but since she's getting that hair-straightenning thing for a cheap price, she decided to go for a try... If I were her, I would quote Yoda; "Do, or do not. There is no try".
So says the great master Yoda who died eventually and became nothing more than a bookmark of a novel in the dumpster. Muahahahaha!! I'm EVIL!!! Muahahahahahaa!!!

After quite a long wait in MP, she finally sms'ed me telling me that she's on her way home. So I took off in the speed of light, eager to find out the outcome of the twisted experiments done on her hair. I reached her house earlier than her so... I waited larr~ *sheesh*. Suddenly, I heard the gates open up and there stood a perky girl with a cheerful smile. The anticipation really built me up.

"You look gorgeous!!! More than that, you look beautiful, stunning, elegant, attractive, striking, lovely, magnificent, and dazzling!!"... Okok. I didn't said that outloud but believe me, that was the words in my heart. I didn't want her to know because I'm afraid she would expand and eventually, explode. Plus, she doesn't like guys with sweet mouths. But seriously, she really surprised me. Sadly, she wasn't satisfied with the straight hair. So naturally, I wouldn't encourage her or discourage her regarding her looks and appearance. I would just simply put everything as lay-men-term as I can. I don't wanna control her.

Oh well, the barbeque wasn't really anything spectacular larr.. Just normal only. I still feel that the barbeque with my cuz, Soh Wan, Stephanie, Wan June, Lee Wen, Chua and the rest was much more cool. Hehe. Too bad not everyone can be as sampat as those gals. *sigh* I really miss Soh Wan. Wahahaha. She's my "god-sis".
Well... It's getting late and I'm kinda tired..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.