Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

Magnificent Obsession (sounds familiar huh?)

Sitting on my chair
I look out the window
The smell of rain fills the air
And it's all so mellow
Listening to mp3s
With Toby Mac filling the sound
And he caught me singing
Love Is In The House
Going na na na na
Luckily no one's around
If not I'll go duh
Covering up the round
Waiting for the rain to stop quickly
And oh it seems so long
But it gives me time to admire its beauty
That I may pen it down in a song
A song for God not men
For it is He who gave me this gift
So I'll do my best with all I can
In faith, make others believe - wontdieone



~steven curtis chapman~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.