Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Ahhh.. Life's cool.. I guess..

Well, work up feeling tired as usual. Had a hard time keeping my eyes open in MicroEcon lecture this morning. The lecturer was kinda boring... Oh well, it looked like a normal day but there's more...

After my friend taxied me home (he's a cool dude who plays golf), I looked into the house and realize that...
"GASP! My bro's car is still in the house!! Quick~!! Gotta wake that head of stone dude up before he is REALLY late for lecture!!" (note: it was already 10.15am when I reached home)

Opened the gate and ran to his room; twisted the knob, "Crap! It's locked! Get the keys!"
As the door opened up, a rush of cool air (air-conditioning) breeze past my face and there layed... The Dude... Sleeping like a stone on the ground. No matter how much you kick or step on it, it doesn't wake up.

Bro: Wha...? Quick... you're late Andrew...
ND: Whatca talkin' about? I CAME back from lecture already~ You're gonna be late dude~!
Bro: Wha? My lecture starts at 10...
ND: ....... (points at his clock hanging on the wall)
Bro: (stares.......) Aiya... Guess I'll have to take replacement class... (falls back to sleep)

I admire his 'Shin Chan-ness'. Always calm and steady. Right... So later it rained and... bla bla bla (Quick~! Read the previous blog!).
The sequal: I went to the motorshop and had a weird conversation with the repair-boy there.

Repair-boy: (Sees me walking to him.. Pushes my bike out)
Me: The bike ready or not??
RB: Oh.. Not yet.. The boss is in hospital.
Me: ... You can't fix the bike without the boss around ar?
RB: Oh.... Uh.... No time lorr.. Alot of bikes to repair today larr..
Me: I.. passed.. the.. bike.. to.. you.. on.. Saturday..
RB: Oh? Yameh? Didn't see wor..
Me: ... (Stares at the bike and wonder how could he missed it)
Me: (Takes a deep breath and sigh..) Anyway... I need the bike to go to work now. So I hope it won't kill me on the way and if it does, won't die one what... Right?
RB: Haha <= Fake laugh
Me: (Rode of to work. It was still raining lightly.)

At work, everything was slow and steady. Didn't had to rush much as bussiness was pretty slow.. Good for the workers, bad for the managers.. It was SOOooooo boooorriiinnggg... Most of my time spent there was chatting with the other workers. So I worked and worked as time passes me by. While working I was partially sms'ing my dear and she said she'll come and visit me later. Cool! Hehe. I miss her alot I tellya... Really... So I was eagerly waiting to see her walk through the front door that I didn't even take a piss (My bladder was full.. Real full). Eventually she came and gave a broad smile to me and I replied back with a goofy smile. Haha. Chatted with her. I was glad she came so atleast I had something to kill my time with. To my relief, she was feeling better already but that day, she was sick; down with slight fever (According to her, she played in the rain.. Sigh..) I gave her 100+ with salt to help reduce the heat. After work, went to eat dinner with Ee Ping and her.

Later, I came back smiling, knowing that God has answered my prayers and has gave me peace, lots of it. Even though I'm tired, the feeling of being with her gave me strength. Hehe. Though it's nothing compared to the strength that God gives; in Him.

Me: Life's cool..
Myself: Indeed it is..
Irene: Since when did my name appear on this blog? I'm gonna sue~!

God Bless your week people!

2 comments:

gR@c3y said...

stoners ROCKS~!!

gR@c3y said...

Sin Chan ROCKS even more...

mum... when i grow up, i wanna be just like... SIN CHAN~!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.