Pages

Monday, July 26, 2004

Waaaaa... Why like that one.....???

Almost woke up late today if it wasn't for my lovely mom you threw water on my face.. It seems I accidently set my alarm for 8am again. This is the 2nd I've set my alarm wrong.. Sigh.. Must be real tired yesterday, after all, I DID slept for more than 5 hours which is something really very rare coming from me. Gosh... I hate it when I get the feeling that I could use the time I have now for something more important.. My dad lar! All his fault... *sulks* Right...

Oh well.. Life's life right? Gotta get use to it or get over it.

I've been thinking for quite some time; why am I working? More precisely, what am I working for? Honestly, my cause seems to be lost for a moment there. As far as could remember, I'm working for the X I'm itching to buy since I came out of NS, the upgraded com I'm interested in having since I read the reviews for Half-Life 2 and DOOM 3, and lastly, a new handphone I've thought of getting since the hp I'm currently using isn't mine but Phoebe's (thanx gal!) and the phone's already beaten up and the screen is cracked. All my friends keep pestering me to buy a new cover but... dunno.. just don't feel like buying that cover... Hehe.

Hmm.. What am I to do? Just earlier today, my father somehow persuaded me to work for him on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Initially, I wanted to stop working on Saturdays because I feel that I could spend more time with SP on that day rather than on Wednesday. I'm having a bad feeling about working on that day... *sighs* What am I to do... To make things more hot, my finals for the 1st sem is coming... It's finally here... *gasp!* Pray for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.