Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Watch the hair...

I dunno why but today, on my way to uni I looked at the rear mirror and (*gasp!) realize I didn't comb my hair! And it had this weird semi-afro look.. In short, it was horrible. I felt like winding down my window and sticking my head out (since it was raining) so that my hair wouldn't stand like that. I have the type of hair thats really stubborn (just like the dude that's having it). No matter how much I comb it, it wouldn't stay at the place I want it to stay! My hair now is in the "too-short-for-combing-too-long-for-spiking" season making it so difficult for me to look good. I'm actually trying to decide which hairstyle I wanna keep. Some people said that my old hairstyle (see the pic on the sidebar) looks better than the spiked version of me but I prefer the long hair. It's easier to keep and manage. It's hard to keep the spiked hair when you're riding the bike to uni. I guess I'll only keep the spiked hair IF (and that's a big IF) I get a car. I'm so poor (*sighs).
Now as I type my blog I feel so light-head (more like air-head). Can't tell if it's the hair or the rain that got the best of me (the price you pay for riding a bike). So much for that eh?
car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car... car...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.