Pages

Friday, July 09, 2004

Cyber Cafe's

Woa.. It's been like so long since I last entered one.. I mean like.. Before this I would spend most of my teenage years lepaking here but.. Now I guess I'm either too old or too busy to entertain this kinda thing.. But today I'm in Energy Cyber Cafe' today trying to get some stuff that require broadband connection (eg: watching the new FF7 Advent Children trailer.. Awesome stuff mann.. I shall and must get the DVD when it appears in Malaysia.. Even if I have to travel to KL to get it!). *Ahem..
So here I am... and nothing much to report besides that I have an English test tonight at 8pm and after that test I'm gonna play some pool. Hehe.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.