Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Again..

I've said before that I'm immune to people back-stabbing me, people betraying me.. but it seems I'm immune to it from everyone.. Everyone except my one of my own blood.. It hurts me so bad when the person whom I protected, I kept all his secrets, never expose all his lies just so that he would be safe, exposed mine.. It hurts me more than ever.. I can't write in this blog how much it hurts.. Yea I mean I never did expect him to keep my secrets and stuff but.. I dunno.. I dunno what I'm thinking even.. It may seem small to fractions of people but who are they to judge what my heart feels? Sometimes I regretted not exposing his dark secrets, his lies but then I know better than to get him into trouble.. Heck~ I use to say I don't care about my reputation, I don't care what people think about me or feel about me. I don't seek any acknowledgement from anyone..

Anyone except him.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dude.. chill man.. what are you talking about? think your parents found out without anyone's help. it isn't hard to put 2 and 2 together you know... anyway, take it easy ok?

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.