Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Interesting...

It's already 1.22am sharp and my bro just came home. Poor dude just came home from dinner. Haha. It seems he had a long day. Oh well.
 
Kk. Back to me.. So.. What about ME?
(ex)Agent Smith:  Me, me, me...
(stabs another agent and watches as his codes transfers from his hand).
(2nd ex) Agent Smith: Me too. (smiles menacingly)
 
Matrix is soooo old dude. Get a life. Haha.
 
Ok.. Seriously, lets get back to the blog. Today, I was very disappointed with myself (and still am). I told myself that I wouldn't touch my X until I sold it off and bought a new one but I guess it took too long. I needed to use the X for GY practice today and GY tomorrow. So sad... I really really wanna sell off this guitar and buy a better one. I've prayed and prayed and I'm still waiting for God to move His hand over it. Sigh... What to do. GY has always been my priority over my studies and leisure (i guess that explains alot).
 
But~
 
I realize haven't touch my electric guitar since I came back from NS (which was like nearly 3 months ago) and I'm getting really rusty at it too! It's a real shocker to me. It adds to the disappointment. I really feel I need to apologize to Allan. I guess I haven't played so badly before. It's so embarrassing I tell ya. Can't seem to get it off my mind. I really don't wanna screw up tomorrow, so even now I'm listening to the songs and think of ways to fill in the gaps.
 
"Oh God, please hear my pray.. Please open the door for me to sell my electric guitar for a reasonable price, that I may buy a new one Lord. You knew from the start, that the only reason I bought an electric guitar, or any guitar for that matter, was to simply give You back what You gave me O Lord; my praise and worship. Those instruments were bought to serve only You. You hear my heart O Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen."
 
Whew... Typing that out really gave me some peace.. No kidding. Hehe.
 
Back to the blog. What followed after the practice: I went off with Sue Ping to finish of my "chores" and now... It is finish. Another boulder of my shoulder. Hey! It rhymes!
It's been awhile since I last went for a campfire but today, I went with SP (not Simple Plan) to the CHS pbsm (Note the small letters for "pbsm". You inferior fool!!! Muahahahaahaha!! Evil!!). Ok... That was weird... Anyway, it was kinda dumb and childish (if you ask me larrr.. it's all my opinion.) But before leaving, SP and I danced to "Mambo Rock", which wasn't so bad.. Hehe.
It's not what you do,
It's who you do it with.
After that we went to her aunt's house and chit chatted there. Quite a sporting family. Since we weren't planning on eating there, we went to Amigo instead. I had my usual Garlic Grilled Fish while she had Sizzling Chicken (there was a boxing chicken side order too). I must confess, I ate too much and now I'm paying the price. I'm writing this as fast as I can cause I really need to go to the toilet now~ Hahaha~ So please let your mind wonder and imagine what I did next!
Good nite peps!


No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.