Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Weee!!! The clock just went KABLAM!! 12am!!

Ahh yes.. For once it's 12am and I'm starting to feel the drag. Very unusual for me if you know me well enough. Normal would be me saying "I'm starting to feel the drag" when it's 2am or 3am. But my, my, my. It's sure early for me to say such things. Once again, I'm surfing the net, trying to look for any cool sites or.. Actually, anything cool at all. Mp3s running the songs over and over again. It doesn't feel boring though. You know, for once I wished I followed SP's advice. I should've work on Wednesdays instead of Saturdays. If not I would be with her now, playing pool in Senyum and cracking jokes around. Luckily, I'm getting off work at 5pm tomorrow (or actually today.. watch the clock) and I'm gonna head straight to Century Mahkota. Yup! You heard me right. It seems Phoebe's friend is throwing a birthday party there (quick! everyone go "Ooooooo..."). Bah! Rich people! Why not use your money for something more beneficial?! (like buying me a new car... *sobs) I guess I have to be contented with what God has given me. In fact, I'm very grateful He didn't put me in some rich family. If not, I wouldn't face all those trials and tribulations that has broken and pressed me to the man I am today (requires God's Super Glue - available for free through prayer! get your forgiveness now!).

It's already 12.25am. Strange how multitasking could take so much of your time huh? I wonder how's SP now. Last I heard she met someone she didn't want to meet at the pool lounge. Hope she's doing fine. If it's up to me, I would be there with her now, playing by her side and then later we would head back to Century and have some fun at the swimming pool or the gym or even the restaurant. Too bad.. Bad choices have it's toll. And I've just payed RM20 for it...    Just kidding.

Ahh... It's already 12.40am. Wow! I think it's the first time I've ever spend so much time on ONE blog! Cool! This deserves a celebration! Cheap table wine for everybody!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.