Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Spiderdude 2

Spiderdude 2 is an awesome show~! It's so much better than the 1st movie. There's more action (violence), romance (rated PG), and drama (sigh...). But in the end, it's a good show. I watched the 11.00pm show last night and it lasted for 2 and a half hours. Quite long if you ask me. Actually Sue Ping bought 11 tickets on Monday and 1 ticket was RM9, so spent almost RM100 for those tickets (*Shocked!).

Anyway, so yesterday was quite a good day as I only had 2 hours of lecture (read previous blog). So I was pretty free and happy. Since Sue Ping's school dismissed at 3.15pm I went to her house at 3pm and had my lunch there too (Ate Mee Rojak. Hehe). I spent most of my time there either sleeping or teaching her maths and add maths. I found out that she's slightly poor in it so I helped her out as much as I can. She was a little annoyed with it but I don't care.. Haha. Though it's not much, I just wanna help her out for her SPM.

Later after eating dinner, we went MP around 9pm (I think.. Can't remember). Since it was still early, we played bowling. Haha. Our 1st game was quite sucky.. Maybe it's just me (The bowling ball hates me... *sob sob*). Lik Shien joined us for the 2nd game. Not surprising, she was quite good. Hahaha. Eventually, I lost to the 2 girls *nods head in shame* ;). It's fun to see other people win instead of me. Hahaha. That's how I feel. Right...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.