Pages

Friday, July 30, 2004

Rocking Praise

It fun to hear praise song that has almost the same dynamics as other heavy metal tunes. Awesome I tell ya! Youth Alive NSW's Anthem from Elevate has a very nice crunch tune. Wish I could play it on stage one day~ Anyway, when I 1st heard Anthem it reminded me of SOAD's style of music; without those blasphemy, profanity, and sacrilege. Yup~ It feels good to know that I can listen to those type of praise tunes. Which makes me wonder; is Switchfoot a Christian band or what? Hmm.. It appeared several times on WOW albums. I must investigate!

Anyway, I was up all night in my bro's room trying to fix this dumb blog template. But finally, peace is ensured.. Whew..

p.s. my bro's getting more stingy with his com. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.