Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2004

The best bet is the dumbest of them all...

It was a fine Wednesday, the sky were blue and the clouds were black.. Hmm.. Makes sense. Anyway, it's been awhile since I took SP out, so today, I decided to spend some time with her. So after cleaning the house (yup! you heard me right... i clean), grab my keys, opened the gates, start the bike,  revved up, and flew to her house. Actually, I thought I was gonna reach her school late as she said her class finishes at 3.10pm but I couldn't remember if my watch was 10 minutes faster or slower. So, in the desperation, I pitiably made lots of wrong turns (thinking they were short cuts), realizing my lapse, I abruptly made couple of tight cornering. Loads of "Near Miss" points I tell ya! *think NFS: Underground*

Later that evening, we watched the singaporean show; The Best Bet. Quite an interesting show with loads of moral lessons in it (believe it...) The show is mainly about, as the title suggests, 4D and how it screwed up the lifes of the casts and when they grew out of it, they motivate themselves to be successful. Ooo... Interesting show, coming from Singapore.

It made me realize again why God doesn't permit gambling. From gambling comes greed, and from greed comes a host of other negative elements that would lead to the fall of our Christian walk. It's kinda long to type so go read it up from your Bibles kay? In short, gambling, vices, etc = Recipe for Disaster!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.