Pages

Monday, July 26, 2004

Gluttony IS A Sin... but...

Who can resist eating Indian rice for lunch and some of Pantai Kundur's rolling chicken and John's bread action? *wahh* beh tahan! Ok.. I admit it. I indulged myself in gluttony. I'm not proud of it okay? But while it lasted... It was good!! Wahahaha.

Ok, at first, I didn't really felt like eating Indian rice but since my dad gave one of those 'I wanna eat' look, I gave in. Sat on a chair; banana leaf placed on table, vegies served;

"I want mutton with fish curry"

Curry came, and I passed out... Really!  I can't recall what happened but when I woke up,  my belly was bloated with crap... *gasp!* Great scott!! Another alien experiments!! Without wasting any precious time, I immediately seek professional help from my consultant/psychiatric; SP. After doing an emergency check-up, the diagnosis was given;

"ND, it's hard for me to say this but... you have an alien creature living in your stomach.. I'm sorry," 

*gasp!!*  "NOOooooooooo....!!!"

"Don't worry, there IS a cure.. listen carefully..." She then whispered some confidential information into my ears... Without hesitant, I followed her advice.

Later, I went to Melacca Club with my family unknown of my 'condition' and drained every ounce of energy I had in my body. Like what SP instructed me to do, I ate what the Malaysians call; John's Bread and Rolling Chicken. When I reached home, I was already ready to complete the final process of getting rid of the creature;

Grab the news paper... Took my towel... Undressed myself *nothing explicit was seen*... Sat on the greatest invention known to men aka The Royal Throne... 3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!! *SPALTKAPLEUAKKAKAKAKIKIKI!!!!*
 
*whew* Mission Complete

1 comment:

gR@c3y said...

amen.. the greatest invention known to men indeed.... HAHAHAHA~!!!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.