Pages

Monday, July 26, 2004

Smokers... despicable butt-heads!

This blog today will only target people who go around filling their lungs with Carbon Dioxide, tar, and rat poison. Honestly, if I would be really offensive when I confront smokers. What saddens me is to find IGNORANT "Christian" smokers!! (note the "") You guys are supposed to be role models for crying out loud, and there you go committing slow suicide. Pathetic, pitiable, feeble, wretched, and dismal. You name it, I've got the word for it. Heck larr~ Where's the self-control you're trained for? Where's the commandments we're to follow? Sure nobody's perfect. Even I sin every now and then, but it's like, SOOOO clear about what smoking does to your lungs and your body. Giving excuses like, "Oh.. It keeps my mind awake and it clears away my mental block", is a LAME excuse! Get a life dude!

I guess is because I grew up with people smoking all around me. All of my friends smoke - except me. Never and I really mean never. So when people smoke or when there's smoke in the air, I catch it, real quick. And when I DO catch it, it sickens me. Though I don't show it, rest asure, I get irritated by it. Feel like shuffing the cigarette down the dude's throat - real deep. Cause as far as I know, I'm the one getting the maximum damage, not the smoker who has the filter at the end of the damn cigarette.

Smoking; the dumbest thing humans ever create. *sigh*

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.