Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Pain? Hurt? Don't make me laugh~

Crap man~! I sucks when you're used to pain.. I cut accidentally cut myself today and hit my leg with a hammer(don't ask me how) but I didn't know the damage till I went in my room. It's either my skins getting thick (literally) or I must have somehow damaged my nerve or my brain cause when I look at the cut and the bruise I was like, "Hey?! When did YOU showed up?". For once, something like that actually scared me. Just imagine, you are quite badly hurt, and you didn't notice the pain, and when you do, you are wondering why there's no pain.

Sigh.. The worse part is that it's the same thing with my emotion. You know, when my mom went to Saudi Arabia to work 3 years ago, she stayed there for a year and never came back for holiday. As we (Dad, bro and me) were driving home after sending her off, my dad and bro start to cry... and I didn't even shed a tear. I mean, I WANT to.. Really.. But I dunno why my eyes were dry at that time.. I used to cry but on that day I just realize I haven't shed a tear in a very long time.. It sux when your body don't reveal your emotions.. I do feel hurt and pain but.. It doesn't affect me at all.. And that sux alot~

I keep getting beaten up,
Like a steak before marinating,
Physical and emotion,
It's all part of my routine.

Sometimes I get scared,
Till I myself wonder,
Why don't feel anymore pain,
Is my meat is already tender?
- Beansprout Flavoured Kang Kong

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.