Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Frustrations... Just can't get enough of them?

Yesterday, after going through all those crappy things, I thought that's the end of it. I dunno why, but somehow I feel so frustrated. I wonder why.. Maybe it because of some troubled love ones.. Or maybe it's because of my sick daughter in Johor.. Whatever it is, it's making me really frus..

My dearest girl argued with her friends and her friend sms'ed me and poured everything out to me. They feel so hurt and bla bla bla. I tried to make them feel better, calmed them down and stuff. And at night, my girl began asking me a series of really weird questions.. Kinda made me worried too.. Sigh..

Somehow, in the back of my screwed up mind, I feel there's something more that's in hand with this feeling. I'm quite positive that it's not just those simple matters thats making me frustrated and stuff.. I'm too tired for these things.. Gonna die soon.. Right...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.