Pages

Friday, July 30, 2004

Die you biomodified being~!!! - The Templars

Every Friday, 9pm; J - A - K - E - 2.0! Only on tv3! An ordinary guy with an extraordinary upgrade. He unintended had nanites swarming in his body, enhancing every part, every organ... I dunno about the "other" part and I don't wanna find out. Quite an interesting show with a nice plot. Well, I guess all the new series these days have professional scriptwriters behind them. I ain't complaining, as long as the show isn't lame and the story makes sense. *i hope ff7:advent children will be just as good... hehe*. Anyway, human upgrades; are they possible? What am I talking about?! They already exist for crying out loud. Quite scary to think of it, especially those who played Deus Ex and Deus Ex: Invisible War. JC Denton, a biomodified agent of UNATCO who, in the end merged with the AI construct known as Helios. Sounds cool eh? Gosh I wish they would make a sequel for that game. They brilliantly integrated RPG with first-person-shooter style of action. Real cool -_-" *think, I, robot*, will the world be overrun by robots? Will humanity be simultaneously link in mind and govern by an AI construct *think Helios*? Scary indeed. Thankfully, I'm going to heaven when I die. Wahahahaha!! So I won't have to worry about an AI assault on humanity. End words; Don't play God! You ain't up to the task I tell ya!

ps: i killed the dentons and everyone at the end of the game, ergo the omars took over the world and made everyone into an omar! *gasp!* what have i done?!

With great power/bio-modification/nanites/etc. comes great responsibility - Ben Parker




No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.