Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

King Arthur?? Right...

Although I wasn't really keen on going for the movie, I did eventually. Hmmm... At a norm, I wouldn't want to watch any show without SP. It doesn't feel right... Anywayz, King Arthur... Wasn't a king.. I wasn't really fond of that "legend" anyway.. Growing up watching the cartoon series whereby Arthur would yeild Excalibur in his grasp and when he shouted "EXCALIBUR!! BE MY STRENGTH!!" A great golden dragon would appear and then the bad guys will get  beaten up bla, bla, bla... Feels kinda lame... Some how all this medieval stuff reminds me of the "great" Lord Of The Rings (With really sexual confused hobbits)
 
Sam: Oh no Mr Frodo. You shouldn't go to such dangerous place. You would get hurt..
Frodo: No (my dear) Sam. I have to.. The Ring must be destroyed..
Sam: But.. But.. I don't want you to go.. I want to be with you Mr Frodo... Forever...
Frodo: I know (my dear) Sam, I know.. I too, want to be with you.. I... I... I want to spend my life with you!
Sam: Frodo... (*sobs) Don't go... (*sobs) Don't leave me... (*sobs)
Frodo: I'll never leave you Sam (*sobs) I'm always with you (*sobs) Sam...
Sam: Oh Frodo!!!
Frodo: Oh Sam!!!
 
The next few details are a little too explicit to be typed out but rest assured, it's nothing like what you're thinking now. Actually, I kinda liked that show.. Watched the 1st and 2nd part with Ann Na and actually wanted to watch with her the final one but... she had other plans... (awww) She feels guilty about it too.. Muahahahahhahaa.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.