Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Summons..

No.. not your Neverwinter Nights or Final Fantasy summons.. What I meant was summons; as in fines for offence one commits or in malay, saman... I got 1 this morning for not wearing my helmet... "What? It's not MY fault.. I mean I was just fetching my friend to his appartment near by mmu~! We were rushing because we have an exam tonight.. but... but......... OK lar! Yala yala! My fault larr! Give me the bloody fine!" I wanted to shout to the dude "YOOUUU MOOORRROOOOONNN!!!". Since I can't afford another fine, I didn't.. Sigh.. Oh well.. So I went to their HQ which was just next door to "rayu". Actually I was quite impressed with their HQ. It was like... so grand man.. (Though we all know it will eventually rot and rust in a couple of years). Made my bloody rayuan and got a RM50 instead of RM70. Sigh.. Goodbye Steven Curtis Chapman DVD..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.