Pages

Monday, July 12, 2004

Rain.. I need a car man..

It's almost 2pm and my lecture's gonna start~ And here I am at home cause of the rain.. Crap~! I just hope the rain will stop so that atleast I can go to work and earn some cash. Sigh.. It's strange how it started raining.. As far as I know, the sky was clear on the way home from morning lecture and when I was in my room changing, the rain suddenly poured the ocean to my doorstep. This are just one of the days that I wish I had a car..

I need to get my bike from the motorshop before 3pm if not I won't make it to work. My faithful pal blew up on me (or under to be more precise) while on the way home from work last Saturday. Luckily, my legs and... umm... My Precioussss, were still in one piece. No further comment on THAT part. Wahahaha. Ballz of steel. Right...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.