Pages

Monday, July 05, 2004

So, how was YOUR weekend?

Woah.. I was so busy last weekend that I didn't even had time to write my blog~! Sigh~ Here's my weekend; woke up at 8am on Saturday morning to go work.. Worked opening with dad till 2pm and at 2.30pm I had music practice at GY. So all was still cool and stuff.. Came back for my dad at 6pm (I used his car to go for practice. Hehe). Then I lepaked at Kenny Rogers and chat with the crews there and stuff. Actually I was waiting for Sue Ping to come. Though she took a long time to come, I was okay with it. Wahahaa. Other people complained why I can wait for her but not other people. Hehe. The answer? I shall leave it to you guys.

In case you're wondering, she came eventually and so we went off to play some bowling.
We are actually getting quite interested in that game. We borrowed Rebekah's 11kg ball and played 3 games. Hahaha~ I found out that I actually suck a lot in trying other different types of throw. So far I know only 3 types of throws. Well, I got used to not being so good in sports or this kinda stuff. It didn't matter though as what I really want was just to spend some precious time with her as I'm getting busier each day especially with my work (Sat, Sun & Mon). Killer I tell ya.. Anyway, so after playing we went back to Kenny Rogers and invited the crews to play a some pool (Melvin, Jackey (Dunno how to spell HER name), Nik, Phoebe, Essabella, and me). While we were playing over there, I met my cuzzies namely Justin and Vincent Tan. They were there with their friends too. Before we left I played a couple of rounds with them and their friends. Haha. I found out that Vince doesn't know how to play (The shame...). Even Essabella beat kicked his arse. Hahaha.

The following day was yet another exhausting day; the Sunday. The previous night I came back around 2.30am and I had to wake up at 8am. That day's GY service was actually interesting. I got a girl pregnant~! *Gasp~! (It was Renee. Just thought I let you guys know). The poor girl was 3 months pregnant and was just about to commit suicide and then me, the ex-bf came and saved the day~! (Yea right..). For you dudes that weren't there that morning, too bad. It was cool~

After church I had to work at 1pm.. It was a quiet day at Kenny Rogers that day but busy enough to keep me on my toes. So I worked and worked till 9pm and my dad and bro came to pick me up. Then my dad brought us to Seafarer. Cool place to hang out. Really.. Maybe one of these days I'll bring you dudes there. Hehe. So anyway, my dad was there giving his friend, Un. Mike some tips on how to manage the restaurant and stuff (He's in the F&B line after all). The only part that was keeping my bro and I entertained was the 12 cans of Tiger beer. Muahahaa. It's been awhile since I got to drink FREE beer. We kept our cool and tried to answer all of their questions and stuff. We came back around 1.30am and I dropped dead on the bed. Haha. Though tired and exhausted, it was all cool for me. So how was YOUR weekend?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.