Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thursday Part-1

I woke up late today... I actually planned to wake up around 9am instead I got up at 10.30am. Luckily, I manage to finish up all I was set to do in time. Sweep and mop the house. Hehe. Never had enough of chores eh? I was in a good mood as I swept the house but just as I was going to find the mop, I realize the last joker who was supposed to "clean" the house didn't do a good job. I didn't complained when there was alot of dust on the floor (the last time someone cleaned the house was actually 2 days ago). As far as my experience is concern, the dust won't gather so fast. Really... But it was ok. What really cheezed me off was the incomplete job of mopping. The dirty water was left in the pail and the mop wasn't clean. Had to do double-job as my mom would put it. But... Hehehe. It was all good. I manage to get a sweet revenge. How?? More after I get back from opening a bank account to cash in my pay-check. Later dudes~

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.