Pages

Friday, July 23, 2004

All Day~!

Yea I know it ain't a new song there's everyone has already hear it but don't you just love the bass intro? Especially in the UNITED's album. No matter how many times you hear that song, you would just feel like picking the X up and start making some noise. Hehe. Well... Maybe that's all depending on the person but that's just me. UNITED... They really know how to rock things up. Lots of difference from the Youth Alive NSW album. More riffs and much more crunchy tone. Hmmm... Except that Youth Alive NSW has a nice turntable at the back there.. This is just one of those Christian music that I'm really very proud of. I realize that Christian musicians have more talent than those circular musicians. The reason? We are powered by God! Wahahaha. Every note we pick, every melody we stroke, every string we strum, every guitar we bash up; all filtered by God's presence and annointed by Him. So to all Christian musicians out there, ROCK ON!!

1! 2! 3! 4! All day! All day now!
And anyone around can see,
Just how good you've been to me,
For all my friends who don't know you,
I pray that you would save them too.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.