Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Bro's new com

Waaa... Finally my bro has his new com(puter). Hahaha. I sure like the relief look on his face when it finally arrived. I'm sure he's real happy. Hahaha. Good graphics card and a good system. Sigh... Can't wait till I get my own but I have to make a choice: either a better electric guitar or the com with awesome specs.. sigh.. choices choices.. here's the part where I wish I was born in a rich and wealthy family.. The com will, ofcourse be more exspensive than the guitar but... Sigh.. I dunno.. My bank account is as dry as River Nile (if that ever make sense). But for sure, one day I WILL get the com with the specs that I want but, till then, I guess I have to find more work to get it..

Note: I might try to find work at Singapore or KL after I finish my course before I continue into my degree. I really need God's wisdom in this matter so pray for me ya?

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.