Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The D-BDay 2: The Carry-On

OOooo.. Dad reached home around 8.30pm and we immediately left for our objective; Carry-On. Though we booked the place for 10pm, we called them up and told them our EST was 9.05-9.15pm. The car was quite quiet throughout the journey. Don't ask me why, it was already strange to me; sitting in car, and the radio wasn't even on! But hey, it didn't bothered me then.

We arrived 5 minutes earlier than our EST. To our surprise (Actually we expected it anyway), the restaurant was quite empty, so we did all the calls and bookings for practically nothing. Sigh... But... Things turn out pretty good. We had a great dinner. We chat alot about stuffs and laugh alot too. It's been sometime since we had a real good family dinner. So you could imagine the fun we had. My dad and bro started to use my special method of cooking using my secret ingredient; The Garliconion. Sure it sounds lame but hey, it works for me. Hehe.

In the end, I really do hope my father had a good time. I pray that he will have a long and wonderful life filled with God's blessing. Dad, though you won't read this, I just want to type this out before the clock strikes 12...

Sorry for all my mistakes and past failures. May the rest of your days be fruitful and full of blessing! Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.