Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2004

nothing ends up perfect after all... hmmm...

You know, I was kinda excited about today since Sue Ping and I plan to shop for my father's birthday gift. So, patiently I waited, going through my lectures and stuff. Smiling tru most of it. After my last lecture, I went home (It was around 1.45pm already). As my bike glide it's way to my home, I notice that my bro's car was still around and I thought to myself, "Not again... Sigh...".

I jumped out of my bike, opened the gate (Strangely, even the windom pane was closed), ran to his room, opened the door and......... empty.

"Empty?!"

Went to the bathroom; nothing, toilet; nothing, store room; nothing, parents room; nothing. The car was around but it seems he wasn't. Dragging my leg back outside to push my bike in properly. I went into my sanctuary, closed the door behind me and dropped flat on the bed. Just before I could shut my eyes, dad called, asked me where am I, and told me that he fetched bro to MMU. OOhhh.... Great.... As I was walking to the kitchen, I noticed that nobody hanged up the laundry that was fresh from the washing machine, so me, being that type of guy hanged up the laundries.

Before I knew it, it was already time to leave and so........ I left larr. Duh!
Went to Sue Ping's house, picked her up from school, took her to the bank to do some stuff and we makaned lunch at Sushi King, my treat ofcourse. Had a good time with her throughout the day. We did our usual prankster stuff, teasing each other and stuff. Things seems to be getting better between us. Thank God. But, like all "good" days, it always seem to end with something "bad". Since when life was perfect eh? Spent the whole day feeling great and now I'm spending the whole night feeling bad. What a combo.

So it dawned upon me... Nothing ends up perfect after all... hmmm... but we humans, strive to make the most out of it, especially we, Christians. We learned that there's always more to this life; than living and dying, more than just trying to make it through the day. God bless your day dudes!

2 comments:

gR@c3y said...

hey, you spent the whole day out, went shopping etc... but you didnt mention what went wrong??
anyway, couldnt believe you went shopping for her dad's persent.. knowing you, you'll probably share money with her or something... what did you get OUR dad???

WontdieonE said...

we shopped for OUR dad's present larr!
blur dude..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.