Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2004

The Great (right...) 88!!!

The Super 88; Unbeatable! Unchallengeable! Unassailable! Undestroyable (no such word)! Unknown...
Before heading home from SP's house earlier today (actually it was around 8pm), just as I was gonna say good-bye, 2 morons suddenly appeared in what seem to be a badly beaten up junkpile with wheels.

"It's my porche'. Becareful not to scratch it ya?"

Had 2 choices; either I roll on the road laughing my buts out or I could just say "What da heck is that?!"
Guess which I chose?

Yup, it's been a while since I really got to chat with Aaron Wee and Raj. I know where Aaron is studying but I had no clue where Raj was. It seems he is currently studying at Ranger's College doing Law *gasp!* Raj?! Law?! It's like saying to Bush and Saddam, "Hey! You two DO look alike!" and later get sued for it. But seriously... Raj... Law... Raj... Law... Something's wrong. Real wrong. But who am I to judge eh? *ehem*

He actually made my day with that statement. Had loads of fun shooting him with Aaron. And with that, emotions run and we reminisce about the wild and crazy things we did back in MHS. Raj was grudging about the new rules of high school, if you finish class earlier say 12.40pm, you can't go home till 2pm. The guards won't open the gates. Aaron's theory was that because of how we would come to school in the morning, take our attendance and whisk through the front gate before 9am (hope i didnt say that out loud.. hehe) *ahem* It seems I'm having a slight cough eh?

Oh well.. that's the past.. Now, I look to turn over a new leaf.. And I mean a really fresh one. I shamefully admit, I did A LOT of stupid things in my Form 4 and 5. Things that I really regret. But... Luckily for me as a Christian, I have.... The Awesome Blood Of Christ (ABOC) to wash away those dirty stains that leaves your life filled with guilt. With only a prayer away, you could get your own personal ABOC!! Get yours today! - or regret for eternity

What a day.. I feel so refreshed and awesome.. It's amazing what songs can do to you.. Good nite peps. God Bless! Agape~

 
note: Super 88 is my old kap chai that could out-run your standard 4-stroke bikes. It could run from 0 to 80kmh in less than 10 secs. The best part is that it's strong enough to survive 15 accidents. hehe.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.