Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Wager Of Sin Is DEATH

But luckily, my God is One merciful Dude... So the price I paid for not going to church early this morning; flu... Crap mann.. Don't you just hate it when that mucus starts to get watery? And the way it flows so smoothly out of your nose, causing that irritating itch? Hmm.. Perhaps I shouldn't be too graphic eh? Sorry dudes. Hehe.

*ack!* It's flowing!! It's alive!! Runn!!!!

Can't think of much to write now. The mucus clog up my brains. Dang~! Though my nose is in its out-of-order mode, I can still smell the smoke coming from behind my house. I'm very sensitive to it... Hmm...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.