Pages

Friday, July 16, 2004

Call me Hung... Weeliem Hung

What a dude that guy is man. I mean like, I just watch him on American Idol Rejects and he was soooo famous man. He makes me feel like a dork..................
 
NO! I'm not a dork! Cause... I'm Spiderdude~!
 
Ok.. Enough of that. Well, today was quite cool. Woke up late (Wahahahaha) and I barely made it for Applied Maths. Blablabla. Class as usual. Maths ain't so hard after all........ What am I saying? It sucks man. Hehe~
 
Anyway, I did some... chores with Sue Ping. Haha. Sue Ping also get to really meet Aaron Wee for the 1st time (hope she didn't freaked out by the way he drives. i warned her that we're the same in most of things. hehe). And today is the 1st time I actually get to taste her wonderful cooking. OOOooooo... (she cooked magie mee). Cool indeed. Then I went off for my test. Quite tricky.. Gosh I hope I did good. Sigh... Alls good... After all, I'm Hung... Weeliem Hung...
 
 
 
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi...enough lar u...dun try to teast my cooking.... i so long didn't cook ad u noe...since i work in kenny roger.... u counted as the most lucky person,my dad/,mum/ o sister ask me to cook i also never cook for them.... so sad...let every1 noe tat i cook till very very very ...."**""

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.