Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2004

My 1st daughter..

Carroanne Wong


Yup.. you heard me right.. she's my daughter.. The 1st of my 4 daughters (5 siblings all together) and among my 5 kids, she's the one whom I'm most proud of. She's now currently in Singapore working.. I actually adviced her to continue her studies but she insisted that she knew what she was doing... So, I gave her my support and trusted her (and prayed for her alot too). After sometime, she sent me a message in Friendsters.. check it out..

---------------------------------------------------------
From: Carroanne
Date: July 7, 2004 4:10 AM
Subject: daddy...
Message: daddy, i start working already... as an office
administrator..my job quite easy 1..today is my
3rd working day loh.monfay to friday, 9am-5pm,
saturday 9am-1pm, after 3 months comfirmation
can get alternative saturday off. my salary is
S$1k per month, after comfirmation maybe will
increase 'abit' loh.. well, im having good life
here..daddy u take care oh, dun oways bz until
forget me!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Her message sent me relief for now I know she's doing alright there.. Infact, she's richer than me but it's all cool.. So now when I travel to Singapore, she can take care of me.. Hehe.

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.