Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The future

You know.. Today I watched all the 3 episodes of Back To The Future. Yup. You heard right.. The one where Mic J. Fox acted in before he had that Parkdude disease (poor guy). Anyway, so the main character is this kid name Marty who went back to time, messed things up and had to fix it if not his future is destroyed. But things don't go the way they should and trouble comes and alternate realities and other crap theories kick in.

Anyway, my point has some element about time travel and stuff. I was thinking about the movie; how one action can cause such huge difference in the future. Just because he tried to saved his young "dad" from being hit by a car, he almost ended up not being "born" at all. So I thought, if time travel could cause so much damage in the "Space Time Continueame", no wonder God didn't let it exist in the 1st place eh? To control time, to know your future means you have NO future. Think about it for awhile.. Quite interesting eh??

After watching that show, I reflected back on all the stuff that I did to reach this far in my life and thought to myself; if I made a mistake in life (doesn't matter if it's big or small) it could change me, my destiny.. forever.. I know my life is in God's hands and I have nothing to fear.. I know this because I gave it to Him and never regretted a single moment of it.. I have no worries about my future, my career, my life and etc.. And all the sudden, SCC's song "Next 5 Minutes" came to my mind.. It's chorus was something like, "I'm living the next 5 minutes, Like they are my last 5 minutes..". So if I'm gonna live my life right, I'm gonna live it like it's my last 5 minutes and live it for God.. Now!

Oh well.. Enough of me talking crap.. I'm gonna sleep now dude...

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.