Pages

Monday, July 05, 2004

Mocking Mondays~ *smiles...

If blurriness can be measured, I can't imagine what's mine.. Okay, my day started off like this; I woke up it was 7, waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call... What the?!! Enough of Simple Plan would ya?! So sorry about that. Anyway, I woke up at 8am today; washed up, bathe, put on some decent clothes, and headed off to MMU.

When I entered my MicroEcons class, I saw everyone sitting in order (it's something rare for us) and the lecturer was giving out papers and stuff, "Oh yea.. I'm having a test today~ Lalalalalala,". So okay, I took my seat, took out my X8-E5 stationary set and started answering the bloody difficult question. I'm not kidding when I say it's tough. I studied for it and it was still tough as hell (well.. maybe not hell, but somewhere near there I guess..) After my test, as usual, the class will be in the kiasu-checking-each-other's-answer mode and today, strangely the ass lecturer fuse was super short. He began shouting at us in a sudden uproar. He started saying things like, "I purposely made this test hard just to teach ya'll a lesson!! bla bla bla!! I promise you, your Final will be 10 times tougher than this test!! bla bla bla!! Mark my words; you are the worst batch I've ever encountered!! (Strangely, this is not the 1st time I've heard such remark about my batch.. I took it as a compliment. Wahahaa). To end his "speech", he bashes his table with his fist and said, "You are all dismissed! Get out of my sight!” Sadly, his words had little effect on us. The class stood up noisily again and walked off. Wahahaha. I love my batch. Bunch of arse holes and inconsiderate people~ Thank you! thank you!

Okay.. So after that, I went off to study larr... Normal right? Thinking that I have a math test later tonight, I studied very hard, only to find out that the only test we are scheduled to sit for today was just the MicroEcons... Math test is next week... *stunted.............. Sigh..

No comments:

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.